Port Bouet Airport, Ivory Coast (Cote d Ivoire)
The Port Bouet Airport is located in Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Cote d Ivoire) on the northern hemisphere. Port Bouet Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Port Bouet Airport is given the airport code of ABJ by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Port Bouet Airport the code of DIAP. So where on earth is Port Bouet Airport located? It is located at longitude 3.93 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 5.25 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Ivory Coast (Cote d Ivoire) on Pagenation.com.
Port Bouet Airport Runway:
- Runway 03; Heading: 23; Elevation: 21 ft; Length: 9843 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 21; Heading: 203; Elevation: 11 ft; Length: 9843 ft Asphalt.
IATA: ABJ. ICAO: DIAP.
Distance from Port Bouet Airport [ABJ]:
- Kotoka International Airport [ABJ-ACC], Accra, Ghana, 418km.
- Lome-Tokoin Airport [ABJ-LFW], Lome, Togo, 582km.
- Bobo Dioulasso Airport [ABJ-BOY], Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso, 659km.
- Cadjehoun Airport [ABJ-COO], Cotonou, Benin, 709km.
- Roberts International Airport [ABJ-ROB], Monrovia, Liberia, 720km.
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport [ABJ-LOS], Lagos, Nigeria, 815km.
- Ouagadougou Airport [ABJ-OUA], Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, 833km.
- Senou Airport [ABJ-BKO], Senou, Mali, 922km.
- Conakry Airport [ABJ-CKY], Conakry, Guinea, 1171km.
- Dakar-Yoff-Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport [ABJ-DKR], Dakar, Senegal, 1819km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [ABJ-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 3148km.
- Tunis Carthage International Airport [ABJ-TUN], Tunis, Tunisia, 3797km.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport [ABJ-NBO], Nairobi, Kenya, 4596km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [ABJ-CDG], Paris, France, 4903km.
- Brussels Airport [ABJ-BRU], Brussels, Belgium, 5135km.
Updated On: 12.06.05