Tamworth Airport, Australia
The Tamworth Airport is located in Tamworth, Australia on the southern hemisphere. Tamworth Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Tamworth Airport is given the airport code of TMW by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Tamworth Airport the code of YSTW. So where on earth is Tamworth Airport located? It is located at longitude 150.85 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 31.08 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Australia on Pagenation.com.
Tamworth Airport is a regional civil airport serving Tamworth, a city in the Australian state of New South Wales.
Tamworth Airport Runway:
- Runway 06; Heading: 73; Elevation: 1313 ft; Length: 2762 ft Turf.
- Runway 12L; Heading: 133; Elevation: 1283 ft; Length: 7218 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 12R; Heading: 133; Elevation: 1318 ft; Length: 3642 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 18; Heading: 188; Elevation: 1292 ft; Length: 3346 ft Turf.
- Runway 24; Heading: 253; Elevation: 1310 ft; Length: 2762 ft Turf.
- Runway 30L; Heading: 313; Elevation: 1334 ft; Length: 3642 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 30R; Heading: 313; Elevation: 1326 ft; Length: 7218 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 36; Heading: 8; Elevation: 1334 ft; Length: 3346 ft Turf.
IATA: TMW. ICAO: YSTW.
Distance from Tamworth Airport [TMW]:
- Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport [TMW-SYD], Sydney, Australia, 320km.
- Brisbane International Airport [TMW-BNE], Brisbane, Australia, 466km.
Updated On: 12.06.05