Avro RJ100The Avro RJ100 aircraft is build by BAE Systems.
British Aerospace 146 (also BAe 146) is a regional airliner formerly manufactured in the United Kingdom by British Aerospace, later part of BAE Systems.
Avro RJ100 was introduced into active service in 1983. It was finally retired from active service in 2001. Avro RJ100 has a seating capacity of 114.
Avro RJ100 has an overall length of 28.6 meters (93.5_ft). It has a wing span of 26.21 meters (85.7_ft). The overall height of 8.59 meters (28.1_ft). The wing area of Avro RJ100 is of about 77.3 sq.meters (832.0_sq.ft.). The overall weight of an empty aircraft is about 23897 kilograms (52,573.4_lbs). And it has a maximum take-off weight of about 42184 kilograms (92,804.8_lbs). Avro RJ100 can reach a maximum speed of about 498 km/hr (268.9_knots, 309.5_mph). And the Avro RJ100 has a maximum crusing range of about 2909 kilometers (1,807.6_miles, 1,570.7_nautical miles). Aircraft can reach a service height of about 12000 meters (39,240.0_ft).
The turbofan engine powered Avro RJ100 uses 4, Textron Lycoming ALF 502R-5 turbofan. It can deliver a total thrust of approximately 124 kilo newtons (27,661.5_lbf).
The Avro RJ100 is operated by the following airlines:
- Austrian Airlines AG dba Austrian [OS].
- Brussels Airlines [SN].
- Finnair [AY].
- LOT - Polish Airlines [LO].
- Lufthansa German Airlines [LH].
- Malmo Aviation [TF].
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines [SK].
- Sky Wings Airlines [ND].
- SWISS [LX].
- United Airlines [UA].
The Avro RJ100 can be seen landing at the these airports:
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in Netherlands.
- Barcelona International Airport in Spain.
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport in Germany.
- Bilbao Airport in Spain.
- Birmingham International Airport in United Kingdom.
- Brussels Airport in Belgium.
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport in Hungary.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport in France.
- Copenhagen Kastrup Airport in Denmark.
- Duesseldorf International Airport in Germany.
- Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport in Greece.
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg ICAO:LFSB in Switzerland.
- Firenze - Peretola Airport in Italy.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport in Germany.
- Geneva Cointrin International Airport in Switzerland.
- Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport in Sweden.
- Hamburg Airport in Germany.
- Hannover Airport in Germany.
- John Paul II International Airport Krakolw-Balice Airport in Poland.
- Kiev Zhuliany International Airport in Ukraine.
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in Italy.
- London City Airport in United Kingdom.
- London Heathrow Airport in United Kingdom.
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport in Luxembourg.
- Lyon St-Exupery Airport in France.
- Madrid Barajas International Airport in Spain.
- Malaga Airport in Spain.
- Malmo Sturup Airport in Sweden.
- Malpensa International Airport in Italy.
- Manchester Airport in United Kingdom.
- Munich-Reim Airport in Germany.
- Nice-Cote d Azur Airport in France.
- Nuremberg Airport in Germany.
- Prague Ruzyne International Airport in Czech Republic.
- Sevilla Airport in Spain.
- Stockholm-Bromma Airport in Sweden.
- Stuttgart Airport in Germany.
- Umea Airport in Sweden.
- Venezia - Tessera - Marco Polo Airport in Italy.
- Vienna International Airport in Austria.
- Warsaw Chopin Airport in Poland.
- Zurich Airport in Switzerland.
Updated On: 12.06.01