Airbus A380The Airbus A380 aircraft is build by Airbus.
Airbus A380 made its maiden flight in 2005. Airbus A380 was introduced into active service in 2007. Airbus A380 has a seating capacity of 853.
Airbus A380 has an overall length of 72.73 meters (237.8_ft). It has a wing span of 79.75 meters (260.8_ft). The overall height of 24.45 meters (80.0_ft). The wing area of Airbus A380 is of about 845 sq.meters (9,095.5_sq.ft.). The overall weight of an empty aircraft is about 276800 kilograms (608,960.0_lbs). And it has a maximum take-off weight of about 560000 kilograms (1,232,000.0_lbs). Airbus A380 can reach a maximum speed of about 945 km/hr (510.3_knots, 587.3_mph). And the Airbus A380 has a maximum crusing range of about 15400 kilometers (9,569.1_miles, 8,315.3_nautical miles). Aircraft can reach a service height of about 13115 meters (42,886.0_ft).
The jet engine powered Airbus A380 uses 4, Engine Alliance GP7270 or Rolls-Royce Trent 970/B or Rolls-Royce Trent 972/B. It can deliver a total thrust of approximately 1280 kilo newtons (285,538.4_lbf).
Airbus A380 Flyway Cost of about US$ 390, Million.
The Airbus A380 is operated by the following airlines:
- Air China [CA].
- Air France [AF].
- Air India [AI].
- Alitalia - Compagnia Aerea Italiana S [AZ].
- All Nippon Airways [NH].
- American Airlines [AA].
- British Airways [BA].
- China Eastern Airlines [MU].
- China Southern Airlines [CZ].
- Delta Air Lines [DL].
- Emirates [EK].
- Iberia Airlines [IB].
- Korean Air [KE].
- Lufthansa German Airlines [LH].
- Qantas Airways [QF].
- Singapore Airlines [SQ].
- South African Airways [SA].
- SWISS [LX].
- Thai Airways International [TG].
- United Airlines [UA].
- US Airways [US].
The Airbus A380 can be seen landing at the these airports:
- Auckland International Airport in New Zealand.
- Beijing Capital International Airport in China.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport in France.
- Dubai International Airport in United Arab Emirates.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport in Germany.
- Hong Kong International Airport in Hong Kong.
- Incheon International Airport in South Korea.
- John F Kennedy International Airport in United States.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport in Saudi Arabia.
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Canada.
- London Heathrow Airport in United Kingdom.
- Los Angeles International Airport in United States.
- Melbourne International Airport in Australia.
- Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport in Canada.
- Narita International Airport in Japan.
- OR Tambo International Airport in South Africa.
- San Francisco International Airport in United States.
- Singapore Changi International Airport in Singapore.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thailand.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport in Australia.
- Zurich Airport in Switzerland.
Updated On: 12.06.01