Airbus A318The Airbus A318 aircraft is build by Airbus.
Airbus A318 is the smallest member of the Airbus A320 family, a family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger jet airliners.
Airbus A318 was introduced into active service in 2003. Airbus A318 has a seating capacity of 134.
Airbus A318 has an overall length of 31.44 meters (102.8_ft). It has a wing span of 34.1 meters (111.5_ft). The overall height of 12.51 meters (40.9_ft). The wing area of Airbus A318 is of about 122.6 sq.meters (1,319.7_sq.ft.). The overall weight of an empty aircraft is about 39500 kilograms (86,900.0_lbs). And it has a maximum take-off weight of about 68000 kilograms (149,600.0_lbs). Airbus A318 can reach a maximum speed of about 871 km/hr (470.3_knots, 541.3_mph). And the Airbus A318 has a maximum crusing range of about 5700 kilometers (3,541.8_miles, 3,077.7_nautical miles). Aircraft can reach a service height of about 12000 meters (39,240.0_ft).
The jet engine powered Airbus A318 uses 2, Pratt & Whitney PW6000 series or CFM International CFM56-5 series..
The Airbus A318 is operated by the following airlines:
- Air France [AF].
- Alitalia - Compagnia Aerea Italiana S [AZ].
- American Airlines [AA].
- Avianca [AV].
- British Airways [BA].
- Bulgaria Air [FB].
- China Eastern Airlines [MU].
- Frontier Airlines Inc. [F9].
- Iberia Airlines [IB].
- Lan Airlines [LA].
- OceanAir [O6].
- TAM Linhas Aereas [JJ].
- Tarom [RO].
The Airbus A318 can be seen landing at the these airports:
- Aeroporto Chapeco in Brazil.
- Aeroporto Internacional do Rio de Janeiro Galeao in Brazil.
- Aeropuerto Valledupar Alfonso Lopez in Colombia.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in Netherlands.
- Antonio Narino Airport in Colombia.
- Atatuerk International Airport in Turkey.
- Birmingham International Airport in United Kingdom.
- Bordeaux-Merignac (BA 106) Airport in France.
- BuchaRest Henri Coanda Airport in Romania.
- Canal Bajo Carlos Hott Siebert Airport in Chile.
- Cerro Moreno Airport in Chile.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport in France.
- Chicago O Hare International Airport in United States.
- Cluj-Napoca International Airport in Romania.
- Colina Verde Heliport in Brazil.
- Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez Airport? in Chile.
- Congonhas Airport in Brazil.
- Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport in Costa Rica.
- Denver International Airport in United States.
- Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes International Airport in Brazil.
- El Dorado International Airport in Colombia.
- El Loa Airport in Chile.
- El Tepual Airport in Chile.
- Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport in Colombia.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport in Germany.
- General Rafael Buelna International Airport in Mexico.
- Guarulhos International Airport in Brazil.
- Hercilio Luz Airport in Brazil.
- Jose Maria Cordova International Airport in Colombia.
- La Florida Airport in Chile.
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport in United States.
- Lic Gustavo D Az Ordaz International Airport, Puerto Vallarta in Mexico.
- London City Airport in United Kingdom.
- London Heathrow Airport in United Kingdom.
- Lyon St-Exupery Airport in France.
- Maquehue Airport in Chile.
- Pichoy Airport in Chile.
- Pinto Martins International Airport in Brazil.
- Presidente Juscelino Kubistschek International Airport in Brazil.
- Rafael Nunez Airport in Colombia.
- Simon Bolivar Airport in Colombia.
- Sofia Airport in Bulgaria.
- Stuttgart Airport in Germany.
Updated On: 12.06.01