Paderborn Lippstadt Airport, Germany
The Paderborn Lippstadt Airport is located in Paderborn, Germany on the northern hemisphere. Paderborn Lippstadt Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Paderborn Lippstadt Airport is given the airport code of PAD by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Paderborn Lippstadt Airport the code of EDLP. So where on earth is Paderborn Lippstadt Airport located? It is located at longitude 8.62 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 51.61 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Germany on Pagenation.com.
Paderborn Lippstadt Airport Runway:
- Runway 06; Heading: 57; Elevation: 699 ft; Length: 7152 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 24; Heading: 237; Elevation: 674 ft; Length: 7152 ft Asphalt.
IATA: PAD. ICAO: EDLP.
Distance from Paderborn Lippstadt Airport [PAD]:
- Nuremberg Airport [PAD-NUE], Nuremberg, Germany, 292km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [PAD-MUC], Munich, Germany, 427km.
- Palma De Mallorca Airport [PAD-PMI], Palma De Mallorca, Spain, 1416km.
- Antalya International Airport [PAD-AYT], Antalya, Turkey, 2390km.
- Lanzarote Airport [PAD-ACE], Lanzarote Island, Spain, 3121km.
- Puerto del Rosario Airport [PAD-FUE], Fuerteventura Island, Spain, 3181km.
- Gran Canaria Airport [PAD-LPA], Gran Canaria Island, Spain, 3306km.
- Tenerife South Airport [PAD-TFS], Tenerife Island, Spain, 3356km.
- Hurghada International Airport [PAD-HRG], Hurghada, Egypt, 3438km.
Updated On: 12.06.05