Montpellier Mediterranee Airport, France
The Montpellier Mediterranee Airport is located in Montpellier/Mauguio, France on the northern hemisphere. Montpellier Mediterranee Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Montpellier Mediterranee Airport is given the airport code of MPL by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Montpellier Mediterranee Airport the code of LFMT. So where on earth is Montpellier Mediterranee Airport located? It is located at longitude 3.96 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 43.58 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in France on Pagenation.com.
Montpellier Mediterranee Airport Runway:
- Runway 13L; Heading: 124.9; Elevation: 17 ft; Length: 8530 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 13R; Heading: 124.9; Elevation: 10 ft; Length: 3609 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 31L; Heading: 304.9; Elevation: 7 ft; Length: 3609 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 31R; Heading: 305; Elevation: 6 ft; Length: 8530 ft Asphalt.
IATA: MPL. ICAO: LFMT.
Distance from Montpellier Mediterranee Airport [MPL]:
- Lyon St-Exupery Airport [MPL-LYS], Lyon, France, 254km.
- Paris-Orly Airport [MPL-ORY], Paris, France, 584km.
- Nantes Atlantique Airport [MPL-NTE], Nantes, France, 589km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [MPL-CDG], Paris, France, 613km.
- Frankfurt-Hahn Airport [MPL-HHN], Hahn, Germany, 751km.
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport [MPL-CRL], Brussels, Belgium, 766km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [MPL-MUC], Munich, Germany, 804km.
- London Gatwick Airport [MPL-LGW], London, United Kingdom, 897km.
- London Luton Airport [MPL-LTN], London, United Kingdom, 977km.
- Nador International Airport [MPL-NDR], Nador, Morocco, 1128km.
- Ibn Batouta Airport [MPL-TNG], Tangier, Morocco, 1214km.
- Saiss Airport [MPL-FEZ], Fes Ben Souda, Morocco, 1323km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [MPL-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 1514km.
Updated On: 12.06.05