Dnipropetrovsk International Airport, Ukraine
The Dnipropetrovsk International Airport is located in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine on the northern hemisphere. Dnipropetrovsk International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Dnipropetrovsk International Airport is given the airport code of DNK by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Dnipropetrovsk International Airport the code of UKDD. So where on earth is Dnipropetrovsk International Airport located? It is located at longitude 35.1 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 48.36 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Ukraine on Pagenation.com.
Dnipropetrovsk International Airport Runway:
- Runway 09; Heading: 90; Elevation: 453 ft; Length: 9320 ft Concrete.
- Runway 27; Heading: 270; Elevation: 472 ft; Length: 9320 ft Concrete.
IATA: DNK. ICAO: UKDD.
Distance from Dnipropetrovsk International Airport [DNK]:
- Boryspil International Airport [DNK-KBP], Kiev, Ukraine, 376km.
- Domodedovo International Airport [DNK-DME], Moscow, Russia, 807km.
- Sheremetyevo International Airport [DNK-SVO], Moscow, Russia, 861km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [DNK-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 959km.
- Vienna International Airport [DNK-VIE], Vienna, Austria, 1369km.
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport [DNK-TXL], Berlin, Germany, 1606km.
- Ben Gurion International Airport [DNK-TLV], Tel Aviv, Israel, 1818km.
Updated On: 12.06.05